- How do you do that today?
- How do you know you’ve had a successful (year, month, day)?
- How do you feel about (the current solution)?
- What is the most frustrating thing about (the current solution, feature, your day…)?
- What do you wish you could do with (a product, a task) that you can’t do today?
- How would your (day, job, task) be different if you had this?
- Can you give me an example?
- If this were available today, would you buy/use it?
- Why would you recommend our solution to others?
Article includes explanations for each question.
- Never think you know what/why someone thinks/feels without asking.
- The person who asks questions leads the conversation.
- What’s your favorite question to understand people better?
PS: I am back from honeymoon