Will be in holidays for the next three weeks, so there will be no new posts for this time.
Time for some new, high value links. This time themes include discomfort for improvement, productive work habits, pain letters and much more.
- Discomfort for improvementDiscomfort for Improvement
- Productive work habits
- Pain letters for job search
- Mistakes in resumes
- TED: How to build a company where the best ideas win
- 3 Things to unleash your potential
- How to learn about your reports
- Focus on solutions, not problems
- Design means creating a better future
- We often design without being aware, e.g. strategy, negotiations
- Teach people, especially with customer contact, about design thinking
- Where do you design in your every day life?
- What is your most important lesson for design?
Bravery happens when we know the real value of doing right things, and the full price of doing wrong ones.
My finger is now in tape instead of a cast, which makes writing a lot better, so I will deliver short posts again.
Sadly I injured a finger and it is very inconvenient to type with one hand. So there will be very little posts in the near future, sorry about that. Will keep you updated.
- Focus on being bored occasionally!
TED Talk from Manoush Zomorodi about Boredom: Science proves that we are most innovative when we are bored. Combine this with a generation which has always access to “smart”phone and a workplace where being always busy is a batch of honor and you see a huge problem, a whole generation and workforce with limited ability to solve problems creatively. Keep on reading…