- “Make your followers part of something larger than themselves.”
- “Creating movements that spark conversations.”
- “Wear your heart on your sleeve.”
- “Make your product or service the star of the show and your cause the supporting actor.”
- “Don’t be afraid to sell yourself. Remember, where there’s no margin, there can be no mission.”
- “Nurture your impact partnerships. They will be the key to your success.”
- “Build a community of customers.”
- “Use your raw materials.”
In the article each of these is explained more in-depth. As Plantsetter we try to help people use their full potential through every action of our business. Therefore our aim is not to do social entrepreneurship to be able to donate, but to make the core of our business model social.
- Listen to people who already achieved what you want to achieve.
- How do you combine social actions with work?