Breadcrumbs are links I collected over a certain time. This time there are articles about sleep deprival, AI, feeding the elderly and more. For some reasons I don’t want to write a Quick Link or a Valuable Input about them but still feel that they are worth sharing.
- Sleep deprival is not good
- AI to support recombination for innovation
- Woman feeds hundreds of elderly with backyard garden
- Five truths about zero-based budgeting
- Explain hiring managers that you understand their need
Posture corrector I use which seems to be useful, but is a bit uncomfortable. 4.5/5
- There is hope for my posture!
A couple of weeks ago I was training in a forest with a Filipino Martial Arts Master and friend of mine, Jefferson Panes. He noticed my bad posture (not a first, sadly) and gave me his own posture corrector (amazon.de & amazon.com affiliate links, German one is cheaper). He basically ordered me to buy one and wear it straight for one year. I was able to feel muscle soreness in my back after a short training with this on, so I decided to learn more. Keep on reading…
The Way to Get Started Is to Stop Talking and Begin Doing
- Writing a PRD is central to develop a good product, therefore use a lot of effort
- Fewer features lead to more use of the important ones, which then seems more powerful to customers
- Customer is usually much less tolerant to complexity. Don’t think that you are your customer!
It feels like the blog is progressing: design, structure, categories etc. are becoming ready.
What do you think?